• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F/S: Found in a Pawn Shop.....280 Ackley

HiVelocity

**SOLD** Found in a Pawn Shop.....280 Ackley

***SOLD*** (9JUN10) Thanks for all the interest!

Folks,

I found this in the pawn shop a good friend of mine owns. I'm not really a long range hunter, otherwise I'd probably scoop it up. I thought I'd pass this information on for someone who may be interested. A fine rifle looking for a home.

Remington700 frame, fluted match grade barrel in .280 Ackley, set into a McMillan camo'd stock, Leupold base and rings, no scope. $800.00 plus actual S/H; I was told that the work on this rifle was over $1300.00 alone.

I don't have much more information than that but if you have an interest in this rifle, please e-mail me and I'll help you contact the pawn broker.

[email protected]

Thanks,

HV in SC:cool:

Last edited:
Gentlemen-

All of you that have e-mailed me; I have forwarded all your e-mails to the pawn shop owner and he will be in touch with you all with more information and photos.

I appreciate the interest. I love fine rifles and knew this beauty will surely fit into someone's shooting regiment. I just want to find this 280 a good home.

HV in SC:D