• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F/S F/T 2 Savage 7mags & Savage 270

Rugerdiggs

I have 2 savage 7mags that I picked up for donor actions but have to many projects now. The first one is a model 110 like new with only 9rds found fired (that's what I was told and it looks to be true) has jeweled bolt, synthetic stock, blued metal, and accutrigger would like $375 shipped on it. The second one is a 111 blued no accutrigger, synthetic stock, has a one piece leupold base and looks to be in very good shape all over except one spot on the kick pad, would like to get $325 shipped on it.

The savage 270 is a 110 that is also like brand new with 3 shots fired. Was bought by a friend for his wife and was to much gun for her. This is a new style with smooth barrel nut, trigger guard bolt release, blued metal, nice wood stock. Has a bases on it. Would like $425 shipped on it.

Cash is king but would do some trading on a bull barreled 223/308 or on 6.5 creed in light or heavy configuration, 1911 pistol for a truck gun or several other rifles or handguns, send me an offer. Also looking for a nightforce 40moa base for Remington 700 L/A and a atlas or harris swivel notched leg bipod.