• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED f/s Bausch & Lomb Elite 4200 2.5-10x40

mike27

I have a Bausch & Lombe Elite 4200 2.5-10x40 scope that I don't need anymore. Standard crosshair. I used burris zee rings, which have plastic inserts, so there are no ring marks. There are a couple marks on the scope but they are faint and don't go through to the metal. They are faint. Glass is excellent, and scope tracks perfectly. I will email photo to those interested. $300 + shipping/insurance. Postal money orders only please. thank you
mike
P.S. I have this listed on other sites, I will use timestamps.

I think you mean Bushnell ? They are the only manufacturer with Elite 4200 series scopes. If correct you should edit the title of this thread.

westcliff,
Nope, its not Bushnell. Its a B & L. Bushnell bought them out several years ago.

mike27 is correct. I used to have one and it was a Bausch and Lomb. Bushnell did buy them out. Good buy and great scope! Scott

bausch & lomb was the 4000 series... got two of the 6-24x... Bushnell is the name on the 4200 series I have on my 7mmstw. Same scope.. the 4200 series is simply an update. Not sure if the model # changed before the name or not.
Had a 3-9x b&l 3000 go to scope heaven on my lightweight 375; they replaced it with a new Bushy 3200 3-9x. I've got 5 of the elite scopes and they are the best bang for the buck out there unless you find an end run somewhere.

BTW, the browning scopes that were out a while back are basically the same scope.

Actually, they made a 3000, 4000, and a 4200. I should know, I have two of them and my boss has a few more. thanks
mike

Actually, they made a 3000, 4000, and a 4200. I should know, I have two of them and my boss has a few more. thanks
mike
3000 was lower grade but still at least vx-1 quality....replaced with 3200 series... talking about a bit higher grade scope with the 4000-4200 series-- I'd toss you an offer but just bought a scope a few weeks ago that I needed.

Good luck on the sale and free bump