• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F.S. 7mm-300wsm Defiance L-A3-5 benchmark SSG Cust

308 nate

I have for sale my personal 7-300wsm.
build components:
Defiance action
A3-5 laminate hydro dipped ATAC, integrated cheeck piece and bubble level, pillar bedded
5R Benchmark Barrel, 26", jackass contour, 1:9 twist, fluted, metal coated KG Kote (bake on) titanium gray
SSG "V" port vaporizer brake
kwik Klip bottom metal
Seekins 20MOA base keyed to Seekins lug
SSG Tactical Traction bolt knob
Shillen trigger

This gun has 120 rounds through it and is shooting exceptionally well.

(bi-pod, scope, sling and rings not included)

Price $3200 + shipping in the lower 48.

DSC_0440.jpg

DSC_0441.jpg

DSC_0448.jpg

DSC_0443.jpg

free bump to a sweet rifle. I just got my new rifle build by benchmark and the barrel is awesome. Whats the jackass contour??

For those not sure what the 7-300wsm is here is a little description.

The 7-300 uses the same headspace as the 300WSM and 270WSM which is shorter than the standard 7WSM. The benefits are a longer neck to suport the longer heavier bullets and availability of good quality Norma brass, which the plain 7wsm does not have. I make my cases out of 270WSM Norma. It doesn't get any easier, you just take the 270WSM case and run it through a Redding type S full length sizing die for 270WSM with a 7mm expander and a
.312 neck bushing. then prime the case' fill it with the prefered powder for the bullet weight ( For a 180 grain berger I prefer H1000) then seat the bullet with 7mmWSM seating die.(which I typically slightly alter the body length)

Bare rifle weight is 10lb 4oz.

Nate