• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F.S.338 edge with nightforce(as seen on youtube)

The gun is still for sale.

I had my wife email pictures that I thought were taken with our digital camera but were taken with her cell phone. Hopefully monday evening I will send some pictures by email so if you want pictures make sure to send me your email address.

And I will call the person back that left me a message on my phone tommrow too.

If you have questions give me a call at 970 216 2944

I too would like some of the better pics when you get them only got the cell phone pics thanks.

I sent all 9 of you an 3 emails with 3 pictures of the rig. If you didn't get them tell me. sorry for the computer problems but everthing is working now if you need anything call me 970-216-2944

thanks Gabe

Did every one get pictures of the gun.

I was lion hunting tuesday, got home around 1Am because we broke down and got stuck and I spent most of today fixing the truck and getting it out. So if you called and I didn't answer it's because I was out in the boonies.

C ya Gabe

The nightforce rings are 1.265high ultralite rings. The bases are nightforce 20moa bases the 2 piece style. When we shot out to a mile we still had more up in the turrets.

Anybody else want any pictures emailed to them

c ya Gabe 970-216-2944

I am breking up the package I have the scope sold pending money.The gun is $1350. The nightforce rings and bases are $200. The dies bullets and brass are $80.

I will take dies brass and bullets. PM with payment method and shipping details please, 26143 Elizabeth, WV
thanks
Daniel

Last edited:
If I talked to you a week a go and you are still interested please send me a pm telling me so since I erased your pm on accident.:rolleyes:

everything is available except the scope.

I am going to go sell some big game hound pups so I will check my pms later tonight.

c ya Gabe

Recent Posts