• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F.S. 338 Edge With extras.

John-Pure Precision

LRH Sponsor
SOLD F.S. 338 Edge With extras.

sold pending funds
I am selling my 338 Edge, the reason for sale is to start puting money togeather for Alaska moose hunt. I hate to part with this rifle but it needs a new home.
The rifle is built off a Remington 700 action. It has had trigger work done to lighten trigger and has a wyatts extended box mag to hold full length rounds. The rifle has a 30" McGowen match barrel and a DE muzzle brake. the stock is a tan and black web Bell and Carlson tactical medolist stock. the rifle has 175 rounds through it and has kills out to 980 yards and has target hits out to one mile! This rifle is at 1/2 MOA but with a better shooter could get it better. Best group was three shots at 200 yards all shots through the same hole. It measured .352 just bigger then the diamiter of the bullet!

The rifle comes with night force rings and night force two piece 20 MOA bases, reloading dies, tons of brass fire formed and a lot once fired 300 ultra brass ready to be formed and loaded and 100 bereger 300 grainers.

The sale price will be 1650.00 for all that is listed shipped to your FFL. I will send pics on request I would post them if I could figure it out.

Last edited:
PA270134.jpg

Thanks ss7mm for the help.

I forgot to mention I will throw in this 5.5-22x56 NF NSX MPR-1 reticle for 1350.00 with the rifle and 1400.00 seperate. It is brand new just used it for grouping, it has box and all papers and inspection sticker still on it.

What does the rifle weigh? I know it's not a "mountain rifle" but I would be carrying it.

Hello,

My name is Joshua Anders and I am VERY interested in your 338 Edge sale.
I would like to talk to you more about this rifle and scope package. I will have the money available by January 15th and if you still have the package available I will deffinatly buy this rifle from you. Feel free to contact me any way you feel appropriate. My email address is [email protected] or call me at 406-498-9983 perferably in the afternoon after 5 Mountain Time due to work.

Thanks and Look forward to hearing from You!

Josh Anders
Remember those that make others surrender!