• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F/S 300 WBY Dies & Brass SOLD

gamehawker

I have practically new RCBS 2-Die Set 300 Weatherby Magnum and a never used RCBS Neck Sizer Die 300 Weatherby Magnum.

Also, I have 52 pieces of never shot Remington Brass 300 Weatherby Magnum and 18 once fired Remington Brass 300 Weatherby Magnum.

Dies and Brass for $100 inclusive of shipping (USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation) CONUS.

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks,
Tim

Re: F/S 300 WBY Dies & Brass

If anyone is interested I'll break-up the brass and the dies:

Practically new RCBS 2-Die Set 300 Weatherby Magnum and a never used RCBS Neck Sizer Die 300 Weatherby Magnum - $40 (includes shipping CONUS)

52 pieces of never shot Remington Brass 300 Weatherby Magnum and 18 once fired Remington Brass 300 Weatherby Magnum - $40 (includes shipping CONUS)

Thanks,
Tim

Price drop.

$70 for both dies and brass (includes shipping CONUS)

or

Practically new RCBS 2-Die Set 300 Weatherby Magnum and a never used RCBS Neck Sizer Die 300 Weatherby Magnum - $35 (includes shipping CONUS)

52 pieces of never shot Remington Brass 300 Weatherby Magnum and 18 once fired Remington Brass 300 Weatherby Magnum - $35 (includes shipping CONUS)

Thanks,
Tim

Die are now SOLD!

Brass still available for sale:
52 pieces of never shot unprimed Remington Brass 300 Weatherby Magnum and 18 once fired Remington Brass 300 Weatherby Magnum - $35 (includes shipping CONUS)

Thanks,
Tim

Price reduced for the brass for sale:

52 pieces of never shot unprimed Remington Brass 300 Weatherby Magnum and 18 once fired Remington Brass 300 Weatherby Magnum - $30 (includes shipping CONUS)

Thanks,
Tim