• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F.S .243 Ackey 1:10 twist 24" NEW barrel

308 nate

I have for sale a new .243 AI 1 in 10 twist, 24" length barrel. This barrel is blued andis threaded for a REM. 700. This barrel will need to be headspaced by a smith.
A little history on the barrel......

I got this barrel on an XP100R receiver which I rescued from becoming a rifle ;o). I took the barreled action in on trade as I plan to build a specialty handgun for myself. I was told the barrel is a Douglas XX and the gunsmithing work was done by joel Ackerman of Dickinson,ND. The rifle was never completed, thus the barrel is still brand new.

Upon my inspection the barrel apears to be chabmbered straight, threads are nice and crown is clean. This barrel will go on any 600, 700 or model 7 action.

the barrel has a 1-1/16 x 16 threads per inch.
The contour is similar to a light varmint contour. It has a .707 muzzle with a 1.23 breech

Price: $175 + actual shipping

243ai-1.jpg

243ai.jpg

Last edited:
Nate... I have a custom stainless xp100 bbl 15 inches long chambered in 7BR avaialble as a trade if you are interested.