Extremely bad news!

Tyler Kemp

Well I had my 338 Edge all planned out, took my ACT for the first time, needed a 31, got a 29.

I'M CRUSHED! It's going to be several months before the next test!

Dude , 29 is awsome I don't think any of the doctors I know scored that high , unless your GPA is like 0.2 you should be fine getting into school

The first time I took it I got a 29... the second time I went out and partied some serious *** the night before... got a 31. Maybe all you need is a little relaxer to take the pressure off.

You Tyler,

It's these kinds of challenges that make a man out of ya.

The rest of us hasn't been given a bye on life's little challenges.

Hey, you got through/over/around the Suburban thing, didn't cha?:D

Cowboy up and go get'er. Some times you gotta dig down to see where your "stuff" really is.

Don't make it too difficult. The Edge will be around for quite awhile.;)

Forgot about this when I wrote my original post... I went and got a study guide that helped me a lot, it really improved my math score (from a 25 to a 32) by teaching me little tricks on how to recognize the proper answer. Because the test is multimple choice, you can almost always eliminate two of the four answers right off the bat.

Keep in mind too, that the average ACT score is only 21.1. A score of 31 puts you in the 98th percentile... meaning only 2% of people tested will score higher. That's a pretty lofty goal... one I hope you can achieve.

We took a test beginning of my sophomore year (last year) and my projected ACT score was 31-33 so I really hope to get it. Math killed me, I got a 25 on it. On my Reading and Science I got 35 and 32 respectivelly, and believe it or not, out of 18 I got an 11 on elementary math and algebra. On Trig and Higher Algebra I got a 17...go figure.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.