Extreme range practice session with Black Sunshine(338 Allen Mag)..

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif GOOD SHOOTING!

blacksunshine.jpg

Re: Extreme range practice session with Black Sunshine(338 Allen Mag).

Eaglet:

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif check again. OOPS. That's Black Diamond 408 (Dave's) Snipe-Tac.

This is Black Sunshine...............
1021Black_Sunshine-med.jpg

1021338_AM_LR_practice-med.jpg

You'd better hope Kirby doesn't have your coordinates or ol' Black Sunshine might be pointing south. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Excellent results Mr Allen!

I'm with you on the manufacturer delays, I'm waiting on my barrel from a northern midwestern state. I'm doubting I'll see my A5 stock this year.

Remember: Luck is the residue of preparation!

As far as the non-believers go, it's a free country. There are a lot of good men on this board that fought to protect their right to disagree with our passtime. If it helps at all think of it like my dad did "If ignorance is bliss, they must be orgasmic"

Maybe we could get a Moderator to post up a new folder for these new Ultra Longrange Hunting rounds! Or they could call it Kirby and Shane's Corner? Maybe Low earth orbit ballistics?

ss7mm,
You guys forgive me!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif The truth is I'm a dummy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
Now, that black diamond is a beauty though! I'm to late too delete the post but now that I'm awake let's see what I can do...

Alright guys, I hope I redeemed my self a little bit!
Look at the photo, I fixed it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Well boys, went out this morning, my quest for the Varmint hunters Grand Slam is over. Four shots, total of 6467 yards for the four qualifying shots.

My computer is currently down, my modem went belly up but I will give a full report soon when I get back up and running.

I am on a remote computer here.

Lets just say Black Sunshine did it again!!!

Kirby Allen(50)

Kirby:

Congratulations on your slam. Grand slam =5,000 yards. 6467-5000=1467 yards. Looks like you slipped in a few extra yards just for good measure. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sounds like ol' Black Sunshine is getting the job done just fine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
You can not see it but I have a big smile on my face!!

[/ QUOTE ] Yah right, and you expect us to believe that./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Maybe the Varmint Hunters Association might have to come up with a 2500 or maybe 3000 yard category, just to give you something to "shoot" for, if you keep this up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Now you need to work on Korey and Roy and make the grand slam a threesome for the Allens.

Kirby, Kirby, Kirby

You have got to me that big SOB to play with, bud you are KILLIN ME!!!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Congrats buddy, you never cease to amaze all of us and i hope you never stop. I cant wait to read the full write up and hear all of the details. should make for a hell of a story!!!

thanks again friend

take it easy
steve

[ QUOTE ]
Well boys, went out this morning, my quest for the Varmint hunters Grand Slam is over. Four shots, total of 6467 yards for the four qualifying shots.

[/ QUOTE ]

And you made it look way too easy!!! I guess they might as well just send Lerch and I our 1500 and 2000 yd certificates right now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif!!

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.