• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Extreme Outer Limits Rifles

Bob Beck

Gentlemen,

I have a couple brand new never hunted with EOL/McMillan rifles that I will be selling to make room for next years rifles. Each one has been shot for accuracy and function and that is all the action they have seen.

(1) 338 Lapua in our EOL MTN Extreme Yukon Model. You can find this rifle description here: Ultra-long Range Hunting Rifles | McMillan's Hunting Rifles

(1) 30-378 EOL Outdoorsman Model. You can find this rifle description here: EOL Outdoorsman Sporter Lightweight Long Range Rifle - The Extreme Store

Each rifle will be shipped to your FFL in a hard case and insured for $5500. This is over $1200 savings. I can also package them up with new NightForce scopes at a further discounted cost. I have several NightForce scopes to choose from, including the new ATACR, with rings and level bubbles.

Thanks again guys, send me a message or give me a call to package yours up and get it coming your way today.

Thanks for the good word and bump Xtrema44!!!

Hey guys I have been asked a few times now what I can do with these rifles all packaged up with NF Ultralite 34mm rings, 34mm top half with level bubbles and a brand new ATACR scope, I can do $7900 shipped to your FFL. This is $1500 off the package, surely a value for the right guy who's looking at one of these rifles!

Thanks again guys!