Exit wounds

ddubas

Hope I can get the pics to post! Here are a couple yotes I shot this past fall and winter that I happen to have a camera with me at the time. If these post the one with the head wound was called in and shot at 130 steps. The one laying broadside was shot while deer hunting at 115 yards. He was facing me while quartering towards me (if that makes sense) and exited out the offside rib cage. Both shot with a .25-06 with an 115gr Berger. The rifle has custom barrel from Mark Chanlyn. This one of the easiest and fastest cleaning barrels I have ever used. It is on the heavy side at over 13 pounds. Well I hope this works, but they are kind of graphic!
yote.jpg

[image]
yotehead.jpg

cool pics, If you have anymore like this pleas post. I got some cool pics except they were all taken with a cell phone and I cant make them blow up were you can see them.

Gotta love that rifle. There's nothing I'd rather see than a dead yote with lots of damage (including fur damage). They make good magpie bait. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif (wonder what the coyotegod(s) will think of that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

creech, the pics to me and I'll give a go to enlarging them, there gotta be a way.

after reading what went down a few weeks ago i thought i would post them here first and then post them on the so called coyote gods site. i grew up on a farm and we have lost many young calves to coyotes. the only good one is a dead one.

haha, let us know if you post over there, so we can follow the garbage that will be spewed.

even though they are hunters, and technically we are on the same team, I can't believe how they act, it's beyond me!

thanks for sharing the pics

Dave,

I was thing that very same thought when I read your post. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

JD338

i just looked,it's still there but nobody seems to want to jump in. they probably can't tell if you're for real or just fishin!

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.