excuse my spelling please..

kc

If by now you have noticed my spelling is real bad sometimes, After so many surgerys you forget what day it is..so now you know my dirty little secret.
Just understand, I can look at words and they look fine to me, but I have spelling mistakes all over the place..
But I know how to hunt for deer and I believe in my Second Amendment. And I thank God for every day I have.

When this next season opens there will be a big buck out of your range and he will be flipping you the dirty hoof!

Are you kidding me............? Have you seen some of our spelling? Things dont work right with a keyboard, I need a pencil.
Most of the guys on here could care less about spelling. Heck, we'd read hyrogliphics if it has to do with guns! Sometimes we do( stamps on bbl's etc). Dont worry about it.:D

Somebody realized that if the first letter and last letter of a word are correct the human brain will fill in the rest. Try it some time it works. Spelling class must have been a waste of time. LOL:D:D:D

kc, your spelling looks fine to me. Don't worry about, I and most mispell plenty and we're still able to read it. Just post and have fun.:) Take care.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.