exbal Q??????

diderr

is a hp iPaq rz1710 a good enough pocket pc to run exbal?

"
The slim, sleek HP iPAQ rz1710 Pocket PC has the essentials you need at the value you want. A broad range of features, popular applications, expansion capabilities, and multimedia make the HP iPAQ rz1710 Pocket PC essential for you to be productive at work, at home, or on the go. An industry standard SD slot gives you options for more expansion and information storage. Integrated Personal Information Manager (PIM) software package improves efficiency of calendar, contacts, tasks and appointments features​
At A Glance
  • Stay productive with Pocket versions of familiar applications like Microsoft® Outlook®, Word and Excel
  • Dazzling Transflective QVGA TFT color display, Landscape and Portrait modes
  • Microsoft® Windows Mobile™ 2003 Second Edition software for Pocket PC
  • Integrated SD expansion slot (SDIO)
  • Rechargeable Lithium-lon battery
  • Entertainment while on the go with ability to view photos, play games, music and video
  • View Photos with HP Image Zone software"
a050_1.JPG

Howdy partner !

You dont list what the inbuilt memory of that unit is. I have the NF version of exbal and I'm sure youo need 32mg to run it. I bought a used HP 1910 Pocket PC and it runs it great. Yours has the same operating system as mine , so as long as you have the memory you should be right to go , I think ???

Cheers

DUH

NF vs EXBAL version

When I bought Exbal, the owner told me the only difference was Exbal had more reticle options, while the NF version is limited to NF reticles.

Southpaw

I cant see why not ? Ultimately it is your decision, I would read the system requirements for the programme alongside the specs of the pda and tick them off one by one. It all looks good from where I am sitting though ?

Cheers

DUH
thanks for the advice, I just bid on a Dell Axim X5 on e-bay.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.