Everything We love About This Country

Eaglet

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRYQ4RK5e0w&feature=em-uploademail]NRA News | Ginny Simone Special Report: "Borderless" - YouTube[/ame]

I love that video, I did a paper for a college English class on the border. After you do the math it works out to an agent every 20+ miles or so and there all alone. One of my Army buddy's little sisters did the BP for 3 years and quit (she is a layer now). She said she did not want to die!

Nicely put. Thanks.

I have a buddy who lived in Guadalajara for a few years, came back with some scary stories. Said being a police officer there is like putting a bullseye on the back of your head. Gunshots at all hours, some real scum running around.

Don't really want that for America...

Nicely put. Thanks.

I have a buddy who lived in Guadalajara for a few years, came back with some scary stories. Said being a police officer there is like putting a bullseye on the back of your head. Gunshots at all hours, some real scum running around.

Don't really want that for America...

And your friend is not exaggerating.

Yes, we do not want that!

I love that video, I did a paper for a college English class on the border. After you do the math it works out to an agent every 20+ miles or so and there all alone. One of my Army buddy's little sisters did the BP for 3 years and quit (she is a layer now). She said she did not want to die!

Can't blame her!

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.