• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Estate Sale

Boomstickin

Attached are pictures of the updated list of guns still available. Transfer/Shipping/Insurance is not priced in. Friend of mine is helping sell these guns for an older gentleman who recently had a stroke & needs to generate some capital. He is selling his whole world to include house, furniture, vehicle, etc. & moving in with his kids to offset his medical expenses. All reasonable offers will be forwarded to my buddy & I will communicate with ya'll.

Guns with yellow highlighter are SOLD. I've already bought 2 guns, the lefty 22 & the Zigana PX-9. These guns are in excellent condition, very well kept. The Winchester 1894 in 38/55 is in pristine condition & a collectors piece. CZ 550 in 375 H&H is also in like new condition (98% IMHO). CZ 455 Premium in 22LR is beautiful, maybe had one clip ran through it. Ruger M77's are Tang Safety models & in great shape (92-95%). Ruger No. 1 in 300 Win Mag is a gem (95%).
Shotguns are equally well kept & the Winchester Model 23 is gorgeous & very rare in its condition.

Can send pictures for any of the guns on the list, private message me with a phone number & I will send pics via text.

Thank you for your time & consideration, say a prayer for the seller….heaven forbid any of us have to respond in this manner sometime down the road of life. 😎🙏🏼

Attachments

• D21EF084-542F-4F22-AE0A-852F6985943A.jpeg
    D21EF084-542F-4F22-AE0A-852F6985943A.jpeg
    510.4 KB · Views: 424
  • A7B72DF8-2025-4057-AD54-F0CDD75EC6CE.jpeg
    A7B72DF8-2025-4057-AD54-F0CDD75EC6CE.jpeg
    491.6 KB · Views: 421
All PM's answered, waiting for pics or response on offers made. Thanks for all the kindness you all have made this far, collectively we can change someones life for the better in a heartbeats! 😎🙌🇺🇸

One last thing…offers have been made, we will be using date & time stamp to determine the position on each gun. Again, thank you for all of the support thus far. It is early in the process & we will work through it until each & every piece has a new home. God Bless & Goodnight.

GOOD MORNING, all PM's have been answered…offers have been forwarded to the seller & awaiting responses. I will be at work from 7am to 6pm today & will have very little time to respond except for on my lunch break. Please be patient with the process, I'll do the best I can as the day carries on! Thank you to ALL who have shown interest, asked for pics/info & to those who have already made offers!!!! God Bless Ya'll 😎🙏🏼

MID-DAY UPDATE…

Those of you who have made offers;
-1 offer on the CZ 375
-1 offer on the Ruger 25-06
I'm waiting on a response from the seller & will let you know when I have an update.

The rest of the guns are currently being put on hold for a potential buyer who is coming to look at them today & is entertaining the idea of buying ALL remaining firearms. This is a very liquid situation & was drummed via my friend who is also marketing the guns. What does this mean? We are going to put a freeze on this listing until the potential buyer refuses his 1st right of refusal to buy ALL the remaining firearms (not including the guns that members from this forum have made offers on).

Thank You for understanding, the response to this situation has been greatly appreciated & the humanity in which the members of this forum has shown is priceless.

Moving forward, there are these types of buying opportunities in the pipeline as I continue to expand my ministry. Will keep everyone posted as things come full circle!!!

Respectfully,

Boomstickin'

UPDATE on Estate Sale, per my friend who asked for my assistance to help sell the collection of guns….the Seller is not comfortable dealing with folks who are not Idaho residents or local. I've been asked to respectfully end this post & no longer assist. All I can say is thank you to those of you who participated in helping the seller & I apologize for any inconvenience. My intentions were to help the seller, my friend & my fellow LRHF members. Nothing more nothing less. God Bless Ya'll 😎🙏🏼🇺🇸