Escuse me while I scream......

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 41mag, Mar 25, 2006.

1. 41mag

41mag Well-Known Member

There isn't a cloud in the sky, no noticable breeze blowing, temps in the mid-60's. I have a couple dozen shells loaded up for the new rig, and contractors working on the house and can't get away. At least if it were weather not permitting it, I could at least find something else to occupy my time. They know their work, just can't help myself, I just gotta watch, and have to be here, while they are here.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif<font color="red">AAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH</font> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Thank you, I feel much better now./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

2. ss7mm

ss7mm Writers Guild

Mike:

Looks like you're gonna be tied up with contractors etc. for quite a while so you might as well just ship that sucker up here to me and I'll put some rounds down the barrel for you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gifThis way you won't have to be concerned with whether you can shoot or not and it'll come back to you, in a short period of time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif, all ready for you to shoot.

I knew I should have just brought it back with me from Kirby's. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Just kidding. I know how you must feel but they'll be gone soon and then you can get to the real fun. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Keep us posted and remember, lots of pics.

3. bailey1474

bailey1474 <strong>SPONSOR</strong>

Ha, Ha!!

I know how you feel. Having a new toy and not being able to play w/it is even worse than waiting for the toy itself!!

If it makes you feel any better, I shot about 20 rounds through my 270 AM and my 300 RUM this morning. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

4. RBrowning

RBrowning Well-Known Member

Of course you could have a long discussion on how you expect quality and timelyness. Then set up a target out back, do your zeroing, then ask if they had any questions. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

5. Meister

Meister Well-Known Member

Being a contractor myself, I can tell you that sometimes this can backfire. For insance- I was working on a house out of town and the guy told me how important it was to be done on time. He then proceeded to shoot his 45-70 in the back yard. I asked him if he liked pistols, he said yes, so I pulled my suppressed HK 45 tactical out of the truck and let him try it out. He was still of the thinking that sound suppressors were illegal and thought I was looney. I educated him and then finished my job before schedule. Come to think of it he paid his bill immediately.