ER Shaw guns

Base

I am from Pa, this company is from Pa, its a 14 month turnaround, I was wondering if anybody had them make a gun for ya and if so how is the review?

I am from Pa, this company is from Pa, its a 14 month turnaround, I was wondering if anybody had them make a gun for ya and if so how is the review?
I know this looks stupid to quote my one but I am new to the forum and couldnt find the edit,

I guess what I should ask is I am getting a 6.5mm creedmore I am going to take it to williamsport for the 1k range. I got 5k to spend. Er shaw seemed like a good start?
I want a "light gun" under 11 lbs. I have a 338 lapua from savage and adore it. very sexy rifle.

not knocking er shaw, but id reccomend taking a trip to williamsport first.
sat. is likht gun day there. ask the shooters their opinions. it might be very educational as to what you will learn. you might find an excellant outfit for sale
at a reasonable price you could use right away. keep an open mind and dont lock in on anything till you do more research.

not knocking er shaw, but id reccomend taking a trip to williamsport first.
sat. is likht gun day there. ask the shooters their opinions. it might be very educational as to what you will learn. you might find an excellant outfit for sale
at a reasonable price you could use right away. keep an open mind and dont lock in on anything till you do more research.

Great advice. There are many guns for sale and all you would have to do is screw on an ER Shaw barrel to have an excellent rifle. I also live in PA and know a couple of Williamsport shooters. They are very helpful. The 6mms and 30 cal seem to be at the top of the leader board.

Choose Match Results Data

ben

Excellent advice, visit the club and look around. I am going to try and make the trip as well but it's a long ride but I am sure it will be worth it.

I bump into an older hardcore hunter occasionally at my local club who uses Shaw barrels and he says he has always been very happy.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.