• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Encore .223 Rem by SSK

Wabird

Not needing 3 varming calibers I'm letting go of a really nice shooting SSK Encore barrel chambered in .223 Remington, 1-9 twist, blued, 26". This barrel has one nick on the outer rim of the chamber end (does not prevent lock-up or performance and a few minor blemishes along the length of the barrel. Not a show piece but shoots 3/4" or better with 62g v-max.
This will be sold as a package with a 1/4 rib scope mount, stratton hangar bar which fits the forend that comes with this package. The forend is a nice piece of walnut, bench style (flat bottom, swivel mount)that has some use, but is still pretty by all accounts.
Price for the set-up..... $375 shipped.
Retail if ordering new would be the neighborhood of $650....
Great shooter!

Thanks!

Not needing 3 varming calibers I'm letting go of a really nice shooting SSK Encore barrel chambered in .223 Remington, 1-9 twist, blued, 26". This barrel has one nick on the outer rim of the chamber end (does not prevent lock-up or performance and a few minor blemishes along the length of the barrel. Not a show piece but shoots 3/4" or better with 62g v-max.
This will be sold as a package with a 1/4 rib scope mount, stratton hangar bar which fits the forend that comes with this package. The forend is a nice piece of walnut, bench style (flat bottom, swivel mount)that has some use, but is still pretty by all accounts.
Price for the set-up..... $375 shipped.
Retail if ordering new would be the neighborhood of $650....
Great shooter!

Thanks!

I am interested. Can you send me pics? My email is [email protected].