ELR Folding Stock?

This is the PDC folder on my new build.

Dec gun photo's 040.jpg

Dec gun photo's 041.jpg

Something else to look at.

God Bless

Jeff

Well, I ordered the McCree, we'll see how it goes. I liked the way that I will be able to attach the versa-pod I already have. It's about 1# lighter than the AI, folds up about 2" shorter, and has a butt that can be adjusted vertically.

The fact that the price is about half is pretty nice too. I do have to say that I really looked at the Manners as well.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions, I was made aware of some things I didn't even know were out there. RD, your advice was especially helpful.

Now, if PTG could get me a couple of bolts I could get these things going and put some pics. up!

Thanks again

Got the McRee in, and I love it! I have had a chance to handle the AX AICS and the original AICS. I have to say that the only thing that they have on the Mcree is that the hinge is easier to operate on the AI (just push the button, and just pull it open).

However, if you are not going to be in a high stress environment then I would definitely recommend the McRees. Approx. 1# lighter and about half the price with options. Still waiting on the bolts, ARRRGGHH! I will post some pics and let you all know how they shoot as soon as possible.

Thanks for all the suggestions and help.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.