• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Elisio, defiance,bartlein,abs,308,338

strictlyRUM

Ok Boys, I have a couple of different options on this one. The entire package I have is the RTM with custom bag rider and short action bottom metal. It has two bolts one standard bolt face and one Lapua bolt face. I dont have the Lapua bottom metal but Gary is coming out with some soon. I have a Bartlein 1 in 12 twist 308 barrel that is cut at 22 inches and threaded. It shoots the 210 and 208s very nicely around 2600 FPS half MOA. I also have a 338 Lapua improved carbon ABS barrel with Satern liner, 1 in 10 twist cut at 28 inches with brake. Barrel has just had one ladder test run on it. It looks like it is going to shoot also. I will include 50 fireformed brass and dies if desired. Jewel bottom safety trigger. Things are changing and I am needing to liquidate some stuff. You can find out more on the different options of the new action in the link below. More pics also.
New price on everything w/o labor........ Is around 4200-4500
Will sell whole package ..............................3200.00
Will sell just as 308.................................2200.00
Just action and tube gun kit..........................2000.00
Link to original write up
Another Defiance masterpiece! Tube gun style..... - Sniper's Hide Forums

tubegun010.jpg