• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED EDM Windrunner 50BMG

Mayhem338

Well after much deliberation I have decided to sell my Windrunner 50 BMG. I had a neck fusion and it is just to much for me to shoot. This rifle has just 25 rounds down the barrel. I bought it with 20 rounds down the barrel. Previous owner needed the money and didn't want to sell it. Overall the rifle is great and I love it. It sucks that my neck does not like the recoil as I wanted to start competing and make a few matches.

EDM Windrunner (the finish is stock and just so so from the factory in my opinion)

Stock bi-pod

2) 5 round mags (one has a small dent from previous owner but does not affect functioning)

Leupold Mark 4 6.5-20 ER/T FFP with the TMR reticule and M5 knobs (have box, stickers etc)

Leupold Retractable Ballistic Chart

Badger Max 50 High Rings (have a pair of Mark 4 rings I will throw in)

Pelican 1700 Case (foam is cut a bit rough from previous owner)

15 rounds of Hornady factory AMAX

Am asking $6800 shipped for it all. Not looking to separate at this time. Only trades I would be interested in would be custom rifles of like value. Feel free to pm or email with questions or pic requests. Thanks for looking.

Michael

[email protected]

Attachments

• DSC00382.jpg
    DSC00382.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC00383.jpg
    DSC00383.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC00387.jpg
    DSC00387.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 13
Going to drop the price to 6200.00 If it doesn't sell at this price I will just hang onto it. My friends and family will use it on occasion for a fun afternoon. Thanks for looking.