• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ECHO detachable mag system by SSG

308 nate

Itroducing my new ECHO(C) detachable mag system by SSG.

construction:7075 high impact resistant aluminum bottom metal. Powder coated in a dark Gray.

Steel ambidextrous latch with an alpha mag.

Inlet spec: will drop in Badger inlet, works with Remington 700SA actions and like actions
BDL stocks will require inletting.

includes bottom metal and one alpha ten round mag. for the .308 class cartridge or seven round mag for the WSM and RSAUM cartridges, screws and pillars.
Price$265

We accept check, money order or credit card by phone.
1-701-794-3276 8AM-5PM CST
Straight Shot Gunsmithing

**FREE SHIPPING** in the USA on orders placed on or before the end of March 2011.

We currently have these in stock, but will not ship until after March 20th as we are currently working on the latches and will not have these completely assembled until then. We will accept orders though.

Gunsmith discount and Qty. discounts are available upon request.

thanks for your interst in SSG,
308Nate

DSC_0400.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg3eJdOyNI4&feature=related

Last edited:
please tell me its goin to work for my 7-300 . .. if it does lets do it
this is tanner by the way
ill call ya tomorrow (thursday) around 6

please tell me its goin to work for my 7-300 . .. if it does lets do it
this is tanner by the way
ill call ya tomorrow (thursday) around 6

We need a long action for your 7. My long actions are a ways out yet, but once we get them made we can maybe do a swap.

Congrats on designing your own DBM they look excellent,too bad i live on the other side of the world i would take one for sure,great effort mate.

Congrats on designing your own DBM they look excellent,too bad i live on the other side of the world i would take one for sure,great effort mate.

Thanks!
I wish I could ship international. If you would like one I can ship to an exporter.

Nate