• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Eberlestock Little Trick

No, it's really just an extension/expansion of the pack. Unzip the lower zippers and the "scabbard" folds out. It basically just adds to the storage capacity in my mind.

No, it's really just an extension/expansion of the pack. Unzip the lower zippers and the "scabbard" folds out. It basically just adds to the storage capacity in my mind.
I'll give this pack a try. It looks like it should work. We ride into the mountains on side by sides and then hike from there looking for lunch spots or just good view points. Here is an example. I'll send a pm.
DSCN0173.JPG

I'll take the pack. I would like to use PP. I'll pay the 3% fee. Total 195 x 1.03=$200.85. Is that ok? My mobile is 970 769 0164.

Tom Branson
74 CR 231
Durango, CO 81303

Have a nice day.

I'll take the pack. I would like to use PP. I'll pay the 3% fee. Total 195 x 1.03=$200.85. Is that ok? My mobile is 970 769 0164.

Tom Branson
74 CR 231
Durango, CO 81303

Have a nice day.

That is fine Tom. I'll private message you the PayPal address and a couple other notes. The pack should serve you well, it is really well built. That is some sweet looking country.

That is fine Tom. I'll private message you the PayPal address and a couple other notes. The pack should serve you well, it is really well built. That is some sweet looking country.

I got your PM and replied. The area in the picture is Silverton, CO. It is about 10,000 ft. We thank God everyday for the ability to live here.