Dun Did

BrentM

Well, I had a great weekend. Last year I called in 25 Bulls in this area and had a awesome year, no kill, just video. This year, I called in 3 6x6's Sunday morning and got video of 2 that turned out awesome. I didn't get video of this bull, as I went into hunt mode vs film mode, and put a arrow in the boiler room. Rough score is 330

Attachments

• 2013 Elk on Mtn.jpg
    2013 Elk on Mtn.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 106
Thanks guys. This bull is super old and regressing. His ivories are all but gone. I think I hunted him last year and he out smarted me. I shot him about 400 yards from where he schooled me last year. He was bigger and badder. I might be wrong but there were 3 bulls in the area all 360 plus. I am unsure of how much antler growth is reduced each year, but I do suppose it depends on the bulls health. He was fat though.

Brent, that s a great bull.. Congrats.. And it sounds like you had a good prelude to the real deal.. Im the same way. The camera is fun and a good way to share the outdoors with others, but when we purchase a tag we can't fill it with a camera..lol
Great pic. If you have other pics of the other bulls post them. We all like looking at more bulls...
Jesterg

I do but I got back last night at 2300 and was so tired I passed out. At work today so tonight I hope to do some clean up and load vid etc.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.