• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED DPMS LR308 F/S or F/T

backyardsniper

I have DPMS LR308 with 24 in heavy barrel for sale or trade. I have a couple of different options here. I will sell the rifle in its original formA2 Stock and factory trigger, or as it sits now with Magpul PRS, Gieselle SuperDynamic Enhanced Trigger and Palm Shelf pistol grip. Either set up may be had with or without optics package. Burris XTR 4-16x50 with balistic mildot in Burris XTR rings. I have load data for this gun and can provide target pics if nescesary. 168 nosler custom competition over 44.0gr varget in win cases with ccibr2 primers. Gun is very sub MOA.

Plain stock rifle no extras $1050 shipped FFL to FFL unless in KY possible FTF

Rifle as it sits with all extras $1450 Shipped FFL to FFL

Add $700 for optics package to either .

Payment via Postal Money Order or contact me for other possible options

thanks,
Justin
IMAG0047.jpg

Last edited:
Make me an offer you never know, somebody might get a hell of a deal on this. Looking to reinvest funds in a custom build. Would like to sell. All parts can be bought individually

I would like to sell stock rifle before selling trigger or stock seperately . But if i sell rifle with stock equiptment i would consider $175 for trigger

Okay well if you sell it with out let me know I'm interested in it! That sass has a jp trigger but I've read that alot of people are not happy with it? How's that one compare? Have you shot one with a jp?