• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED DPMS 6.5 Creedmoor $999.00

tbshltn

**WHAT YOU GET** DPMS 6.5 Creedmoor, hard case, 2) mags, cleaning rope (never used), barrel has been re crowned, threaded with tactical break, barrel is 1:8.5, grip with palm shelf, custom A2 stock with rubber butt pad (trap door will still fit and the storage compartment is still functional), custom right hand bolt trip lever through trigger guard (removable). If you would like to purchase gun complete (scope, rings, bipod, etc) please get with me, thats an option also. I have all the targets that have been shot with this gun and the load data I will send along. If interested I would also sell dies and brass separate. This gun will hold 1/2 moa if I do my pat out to 600 yards (as far as I have shot it). I have shot several 1/2" groups at 100 yards with this gun. It is very accurate and shoots the 140 Amax factory ammo well also. There are no known issues with this gun and it has functioned flawlessly. I am selling it to fund another project. Please email if you have any questions [email protected]

Recent Posts