DPMS 6.5 Creedmoor $999.00

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by tbshltn, Oct 26, 2010.

1. tbshltn

tbshltn Well-Known Member

**WHAT YOU GET** DPMS 6.5 Creedmoor, hard case, 2) mags, cleaning rope (never used), barrel has been re crowned, threaded with tactical break, barrel is 1:8.5, grip with palm shelf, custom A2 stock with rubber butt pad (trap door will still fit and the storage compartment is still functional), custom right hand bolt trip lever through trigger guard (removable). If you would like to purchase gun complete (scope, rings, bipod, etc) please get with me, thats an option also. I have all the targets that have been shot with this gun and the load data I will send along. If interested I would also sell dies and brass separate. This gun will hold 1/2 moa if I do my pat out to 600 yards (as far as I have shot it). I have shot several 1/2" groups at 100 yards with this gun. It is very accurate and shoots the 140 Amax factory ammo well also. There are no known issues with this gun and it has functioned flawlessly. I am selling it to fund another project. Please email if you have any questions tbshltn@gmail.com

2. tbshltn

Bump.
    Let's make a deal. Shoot me an offer on all or some of what I have. I'm willing to work with you on this.

3. tbshltn

*bump*

4. hillbill

hillbill Well-Known Member

5. HuntnID

HuntnID Well-Known Member

6. tack driver

tack driver Well-Known Member

7. tbshltn

Rifle is sold pending funds