Don't throw away those old blue jeans.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kc, Nov 13, 2009.

1. kc

kc Well-Known Member

Don't toss them, you can remove the legs, stitch them closed enough to fill with sand and there you have a near perfict rest for your rifle.

2. bigbuck

bigbuck Well-Known Member

Got any pics:)

3. Crane

Crane Well-Known Member

I've been doing that for years but use a heavy duty zip tie to make it even easier.

4. bigngreen

bigngreen Well-Known Member

My wonderful wife sewed me a bag a couple weeks ago and I filled it with air soft BBs and ping pong balls and it works wonderful. I think it makes me more rugged:D

5. CAM

CAM Well-Known Member

Don't cut the legs off thier in-style now!
    My wife just paid good money for some faded holy jeans that even show her undies!!LOL
    I just went to the closet and got out some old jeans, now I'm instantly IN-STYLE!!
    But I do need new underware they have holes too.

Cam

6. bigngreen

bigngreen Well-Known Member

My wife and here friends turned all my good old jeans into purses, you heard me right, you get a bunch of 30ish year old women together and through in a Be Dazzler and brother you better clear out cause if you don't you can check your man chard at the door. They would have put a bunch of 16 year old girls to shame.
    They though it would be cool to be dazzle my bag but my wife fortunally knows where the funny line quits.:D