Does this sound right????

AZShooter
That is exactly what I am hoping for. I will give them a shot at a magazine compatible length and see what it produces. Very much appreciate the information that all of you pitched in. Thanks a bunch.
NT

AZShooter
That is exactly what I am hoping for. I will give them a shot at a magazine compatible length and see what it produces. Very much appreciate the information that all of you pitched in. Thanks a bunch.
NT

I agree that seating depth should not be an issue at different depths. But I would still measure off the lands just incase your mag box is long enough to allow the bullets to contact the lands. From the sounds of things that will not be a problem but I would still want to know as I prefer a bullet seated off the lands for hunting.

Jeff

Agreed Broz.

Bull 228 if you don't have have measurement tools, polish up a seated bullet with fine steel wool and then place put it in the chamber. The rifling marks will be easy to see if the bullet contacts the rifling.

The next question is , where in the hell does someone find the bullets for sale?? Midway says that it is a "seasonal run"

Broz i think you got the last of then , you did such a great job on your post on them now ya cant find them anywhere

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.