Does anyone sell new FEDERAL brass anymore?

3sixbits

I sure did like FEDERAL brass when I could find it. I have not found it in any of the mail order outfits for some time! I've had no luck online with it either (but I'am new at this). I don't know that it's even available anymore? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

.300 WINNY is the most important,.375 H&H I getting vary low on and need to lay in a stock of. Seems the only thing I get in state is The WORST CRAP made REMINGTON.

If your up to spending the money then you owe it to yourself to get some Lapua Brass for that 300Win , its hands down the best I have found , about a dollar each case though
As for the 375H&H , Cabela's has some Winchester brass for that monster.

Natchez Shooters Supply has Federal brass now. They're selling primed Federal brass cheaper than unprimed Winchester or Remington. I imagine accuracy conscious shooters will want to put their own primers in not knowing the age of the primed brass but it's still a good deal. They have the 300 WM but no H&H.

Neal

E-mailed Haydon and they replied that FEDERAL quit selling brass two years ago. I did find RWS which is Vary Good brass at Hunington's in .300WIN, .375H&H. But are they ever proud of it! I will try Natchez's. Thank you for the info. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Looks like Bullseye cut center! Thank you! I noticed they have RWS also at much better prices than Huningtons. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Glad I could help. I shop Natchez and MidwayUSA quite often and almost always Natchez is cheaper. Every now and then Midway will have a special deal. I think I'll start a new thread to find out if anyone else gets components cheaper.

One thing I'm not sure of with the Federal brass, however, is if the 308 brass, for example, is the quality of their previous gold metal match brass or not.

Neal

Looking at Natchez, when you click on Federal brass it brings up primers ONLY, not brass. Do you guys have a link that shows Federal brass?

You know, you can always rely on ebay for once fired federal brass. A year or so ago I even found a new box (100 ct) and a box of 100 once fired Fed Gold Medal Match brass for the 300 win mag. This is not easy to find and I have not since, but it comes up VERY often for the .308 win and .223.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.