Does anyone make Long Range SOLIDS in a heavy weight .338 cal.....

JM,

There is a website in the preparation stage.

I am holding off from activating it until designs are finalized, and patent protections are in place. Zethilius Associates is involved in much more than projectile design, in fact we started out with a completely different focus centering around high temperature/pressure barrel, and case configurations, capable of withstanding RDX/HMX based propellants.

If you would like to get a look at some bullet prototypes, Sniper's Hide has some threads which contain early photographs, and test reports.

Best,
Noel

It looks as though I am going to have to correct some comments I made about the 6.0 caliber ZA338.

Some ideas which I have been toying with over the past few days, to exceed the 300 grain Scenar's BC in a magazine compatible copper engraving-band solid, coalesced into a design revision which I am certain will surpass the Lapua... and do so with ~26 fewer grains than the hammer.

The new projectile is more stable than the preceeding version, and will easily function at MV's over 3,000 fps from an exit-twist between 9.0-9.5".

The price will still be the same. Anyone who is interested, and willing to sign an NDA can contact me at [email protected].

Best,
Noel

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.