• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Does anyone know whats going on with this place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armed Infidel

Does anyone know whats going on with this place Bruno Shooters Supply!, been calling them for two day's and can't get to them, Hearing that stuff that they have in stock isnt , if thats the case i'll go else were but can't cansel the order or even know status , and yes i'm quite sure this should be posted somewhere else

They are just like everybody else, they are slammed with orders because every one thinks the sky is falling, and they are trying to keep up the best they can. They don't have enough stock to keep up, they don't have enough people to keep up, etc.
This is about the 3rd or 4th thread about this, try the search feature to read the rest of them.

Dave

Yea well you think you should still be able to talk to someone on the phone thanks for the TEC tip

the last time i was in there they had 2-3 people running the place with 1 person on the phone. it's not a big place at all, probably 500-600 sq ft unless they have expanded.
they are probably overwhelmed with the rush that is going on right now. they are good people.
just keep trying the phone.

dID FOR EIGHT HOUERS GOT THEM ON THE PHONE IT WAS THERE VOICE MAIL AND CLOSED FOR THE DAY LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.