Does anyone know what Don Geraci's prices are?

I've never heard of him but when I googled his name I found this.
Don Geraci Inc
183 Domiano Lane
Independence, LA 70443-4151
(985) 878-6113

Don will not do a full action true job on a Remington. If you require anything other than trueing the action face and lapping lugs hw will send them out to Bob Brackney

I was supposed to have lunch with Don today but am passing a kidney stone instead.

Just give the old man a call he will tell you what he will do and what he charges. I will say that I have always been extremely happy with his work and with his lead times. I build my own rifles now thanks to what he has taught me, but I still get him to build me two or three a year. Even his non-trued remington rebarrel jobs are awesome.

Don will not do a full action true job on a Remington. If you require anything other than trueing the action face and lapping lugs hw will send them out to Bob Brackney

I was supposed to have lunch with Don today but am passing a kidney stone instead.

Just give the old man a call he will tell you what he will do and what he charges. I will say that I have always been extremely happy with his work and with his lead times. I build my own rifles now thanks to what he has taught me, but I still get him to build me two or three a year. Even his non-trued remington rebarrel jobs are awesome.

Sounds like I just need to bring it down to you and let you build mine. :D That one you built for Stonepony looked pretty dang good, and shot good also.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts