Does Anybody Know the Zeiss RapidZ 800 Subtensions?

Might be worthwhile sending the Leupold example to Zeiss and ask them to publish something similar. It may be that no one ever asked and they didn't think about it for the newer scopes, given how prevalent electronic calculators have become. At minimum I bet they at lease send you the Z-800 info.
Worth a try like you said. Thanks!

See attached file for RZ 800 reticle subtensions...

RZ800.jpg

Thanks! Great info!! Is this information from Zeiss or did you measure it yourself?

It'll be easy enough to convert to MOA.

I believe this information originally came from Zeiss. I've had it for awhile. If memory serves, I found it on the SWFA Optics Talk forum during a web search.

Download the ziess hunting app and you can plug all your data in caliber bullet and the model of scope you have and it will give you the hold overs I use this on a ziess hd5 with the rapid z800 it works pretty well it will also tell you what power that it works on

I believe this information originally came from Zeiss. I've had it for awhile. If memory serves, I found it on the SWFA Optics Talk forum during a web search.
Thank you for posting it. It confirms what I thought that the distances between hold over marks are not equal.

Download the ziess hunting app and you can plug all your data in caliber bullet and the model of scope you have and it will give you the hold overs I use this on a ziess hd5 with the rapid z800 it works pretty well it will also tell you what power that it works on
I do run the Zeiss app but like using Strelok better. I can change the power on the Strelok app and the hold over distances automatically change.

I just wanted to know the subtensions in MOA of the hold overs to see if I could just use them for corrections.