Votes: 123 8.0%
  • My kids hunt

Votes: 859 56.0%
  • My kids tried it but don't hunt

Votes: 81 5.3%
  • Not yet but I plan to introduce them to it

Votes: 273 17.8%

• Total voters
I grew up hunting and shooting, the wife didn't hunt or shoot until she met me. She is really into 1000 yard shooting and loves varmint hunting.......I've created a monster, lol

Since I'm fairly new to this awesome site I'm just getting acquainted with it. So lived in Alaska for 35 years and it took me 32 of that to find the right woman up here. She's my hunting partner, snow machine partner, fishing partner. She's taken up long range shooting with me as well. She has 3 mid to long range rifles now. She's an excellent shot as well as a country girl who was raised to not be afraid to get her hands dirty...We will be married in July and our honey moon will be a hog hunt in Oklahoma and a whitetail hunt in central Kansas. As I said, it took literally decades for us to find each other but it was sure worth the wait. God is good.

Since I'm fairly new to this awesome site I'm just getting acquainted with it. So lived in Alaska for 35 years and it took me 32 of that to find the right woman up here. She's my hunting partner, snow machine partner, fishing partner. She's taken up long range shooting with me as well. She has 3 mid to long range rifles now. She's an excellent shot as well as a country girl who was raised to not be afraid to get her hands dirty...We will be married in July and our honey moon will be a hog hunt in Oklahoma and a whitetail hunt in central Kansas. As I said, it took literally decades for us to find each other but it was sure worth the wait. God is good.

She have a sister?:)

My wife hunts. No children hunting, but a few grandchildren that are pretty serious hunters. memtb

Also.....how do you vote in the poll? I've tried on several different polls....and have never been successful! memtb

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.