District of Columbia

Buffalobob

Well, I know y'all think this is the trash pile of the nation becaues every few years you have a vote on which people you don't want to live in your state anymore and you send them here to Congress or the White House. Of course lot of the people you send here, sneak off occaisionally to the Indianaloplis Airport and it is hard to keep track of them all.

Unlike Wyoming which has no laws to protect varmints like the prairei dog, in DC there are very stirngent laws to protect the crimnals y'a ll elect and send here. Consequently, there is no legal hunting here and you can only poach. I do what I can to thin out the population but they won't let me have a handgun or M60.

Bob, do you actually live in the District or are you a resident of Maryland? it is a shame you can't hunt varmints down there. we'd probably chip in for your ammo.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.