did good on draws

silvertip-co

Wife and I both drew unit 55 buck mulie tags for second rifle and unit 54 either sex elk tags for third rifle so its off to Gunnison we go again this yr. It just dont get any better than that, maybe we shoudla bought Powerball tickets too. LOL. I didnt draw an anteloper tag but hope to get a leftover if any available. Good luck to y'alls also.

Congrats on the draw tags. Just moved to Loveland 3 weeks ago myself. Trying to wrap my head around all of this draw tag stuff. I'm used to going to wally world, buying tags and going hunting. This is a whole new world to me. Guess I had better stick to small game hunting until I figure all of it out. Again congrats on the draws and good luck to you and your wife.

It is really simple a bit overwhelming at first but really easy need any help with it let me know, I would be more than willing to help you out.

Not to hijack the thread but can anyone from gunnison chime in and tell me what the average size of mule deer and elk are in gunnison ?The reason I ask is because several years ago I went their to hunt ,I found a nice bull but couldn't get on him, because my dad shot first aways up the canyon from were I was and ran the cows out of the medow that I was watching so the big bull never showed up . I would love to go back . Just wandering what the elk & muley population and size is like now.

Thanks bigbuck

Congrats in your draws to you and your wife. Good luck on your hunts and keep us posted on how they went.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.