Did ABS go Defunct?

mindcrime

I was looking at barrels, and currently I'm leaning towards a Schneider 5P or Mike Rock 5R barrel, however I have a somewhat bummed back (a severe understatement according to the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, FL)---anyway, I NEED the rifle (building a .338 Allen Xpress) to be absolutely as light as possible, and my CZ550 Safari Mag is quite a heavy action, so I was trying to look at the ABS website but now the site is no longer available (look here: Home ). I know that they are way over high on the cost factor, however I truly need a lightweight rifle, that I would like it to be 1500-2000 yard capable. Does anyone know what happened to ABS???

It works for me! Here's their ...

[FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]Contact Information[/FONT]

Phones are very busy here and I encourage you to use email if you are not able to get through immediately on the phone.
Telephone 402-890-2709 FAX 402-466-5685

Postal address
6444 Ballard Ave., Lincoln, NE 68507 FFL Shipping address is: ABS, Inc., 3120 North 33rd Street, Suite 1, Lincoln, NE 68504

Electronic mail absbarrels(nospam)@gmail.com Please remove the (nospam) characters before sending.

Good luck!
[/FONT]

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.