• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Defiance Action, Manners Stock, Proof Research Barrel, .338 build

Killertraylor

I got the urge to build a lightweight .338 Lapua a year ago and now that I finally have all the parts, I've lost the urge. Would like to try to sell this as a package since the stock is built for the Proof Barrel, Defiance Action and HS Detachable bottom metal. Here's what I've got and what I paid for it:

Defiance Deviant Hunter Long Action with integral 20 MOA scope mount and recoil lug. Mini 16 extractor, side bolt release, .750 bolt diameter and magnum bolt face. I'm into this for $1535 plus shipping.

Proof Research 10 twist .338 barrel, unchambered, with titanium muzzle brake. Barrel will finish at 26" plus brake I'm into this $990 plus shipping.

Manners MCS-GAT Stock with Elite Tactical Shell. Flush cups and Loops, elite Black Forest color, aluminum pillars, 1" pad and 13.5 LOP. Cut for Defiance action, HS Gen 2 detachable magazine and Proof barrel. Has Atlas Pic Rail too. I'm into this $731 plus shipping.

HS Gen 2 detachable magazine (3 round capacity). Paid $319 plus shipping.

So I paid the following for parts:
Defiance Action: $1535
Proof Barrel and Brake: $990
Manners GAT: $731
HS Gen 2: $319

TOTAL: $3575 plus shipping

Will sell for $3500 shipped to FFL. This will make an amazing .338 build - you could do the RUM, Edge, Lapua, whatever you like. Took over 10 months to get it all put together.

Action and stock are sold.

Proof .338 barrel and muzzle brake: $950

Gen 2 HS bottom metal: $275

Recent Posts