Defensive Edge shooting classes?

The Oregonian

Anyone taken any? Thinking of signing up for 100 and 200 next year. Other option is Hollands, which is a 4 day class, but I like the idea of spreading it out with 2 days and then a month later another 2 days. DE is also about $700 cheaper for 4 days worth.

I have gone to their classes 2 years running and felt that it was money well spent. The only regret that I have was not taking the course as soon as I developed an interest in long range shooting. It would have saved me numerous headaches and a ton of money. Shawn and Bob are great ppl and very knowleable. I have nothing but good things to say. Definately worth every penny.

I have taken the class and would highly recommend it. Like others have said, it will save you a lot of head aches and shorten the learning curve by atleast a couple of years! Their instruction is top notch and you will learn wind reading skills by the some of the best!

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.