Defensive Edge PDA cases

Shawn Carlock

Sponsor
I have in stock the Pelican Micro cases for the PDA. Like the one in my video they are just the right size for a PDA, spare battery, drop chart and a few other little items. They are waterproof and nearly indestructable. They will also keep your PDA from getting too cold to run. If you email your order or send a check I will pay shipping to lower 48 states. Email visa info, billing address, phone #, and postal mailing address to me at [email protected] or mail a check to :
Defensive Edge Inc.
15670 N Ranch Valley Rd.
Rathdrum Id. 83858

Total cost shipped $30.00

PDACASE.JPG

I bought one a couple weeks back, along with xbal and a cosine indicator. Good product, price, and service. Thanks.

Glad you liked them. I learned the hard way how to break your PDA, how the freeze your PDA ruining the screen, and how to water damage your PDA. Pretty cheap insurance in my mind.

Not to be a smart ***, but it sure looks like that's what's in the case. Or very close. PS. I have the x5. It fits.

Well grit i just bought a x5 from geargrinder an i havent got it yet so i really dont even no wat an x5 really looks like. so thats why i asked.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.