defective merchandise

jmason

I am starting to learn that if I buy it, it will malfunction! I've been trying to shoot LR for almost a year now. Every damned thing I buy is messed up or shortly after becomes messed up. I have purchased and returned 2 scopes, 3 triggers, My gun of choice needed a gun smith, and this morning my chronograph puked. It quit reading period! I'm mostly through testing a load to top it off. Now I have to send it back and wait a couple more weeks to finish. I don't know anyone who has one I could even borrow to finish up. It just doesn't look like it's supposed to come together for me this year.

I did determine my load will shoot sub moa @ 400 Yds. regardless of the primer I use. Not really helpful though.

Rant over.

Last edited:
...and then just as you're ready to kick the football, someone pulls it away. :) It's prolly just a run of bad luck and will be over soon. Didn't work that way for me, but maybe you.

Festus

Everyonceinawhile someone gets more than their share of bad luck;)

What's all those 1s and 0s in you sig. say. It's driving me nuts.

Its gotta mean something.

If not, more bad luck on ya:D

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.