Deer hunting wife

specweldtom

Guy gets up on opening day and goes into the cookhouse to get a cup of coffee. His wife is sittng there fully camo'd, so he asks her what's going on, since she's never hunted before. She insists she wants to hunt, so he takes her out, sets her in a stand, gives her a rifle and a box of ammo and tells her that if she shoots something he will hear it and come help her. He knows there's no chance she will shoot anything. He just barely makes it to his stand when he hears 3 shots in quick succession. He's still a ways from her stand when he hears 4 quick shots, and breaks into a dead run. He can't imagine what the hell is going on, but it can't be good. He gets close enough to hear her scream "get the hell away from my deer, followed by another volley of shots, then "I told you to get the hell away from my deer! Now he sees a Game Warden with his hands high in the air, and hears the Game Warden yell back at her " O.K...O.K., you can have your **** deer, just let me get my saddle off of him!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.