decisions decisions

ok here is what i am thinking after all of your input

i think i will either learn to load my own if it is no big deal or i will buy them from someone so i can stick with the 6.5 wsm (len seemed to think that in wisconsin i would be happiest with this) and i think i will get 1 with the center stock and a rifle scope with reticles and 1 with a rear grip stock and a pistol scope then i will see what i like best and sell the other.

what do you guys think about that plan? am i missing anything?

That sounds like a great plan. It'll really help to reload, since it provides a lot of options for bullet selection--important for getting out beyond 400 or so with SP's. There are several 130, and 140 gr. offerings in the 6.5 cal. that'll get u out that far from a SP, no problem. Call Kirby and see what he suggests. 1 thing's for sure. 6.5 WSM would be easy since he's already got the reamer for it.

Dennis,
FYI-Steve (sscoyote) is a long-time hunting buddy and the one who got me started loading bottle-neck cartridges.

Hi steve,

Thanks for the info hope you can help out as we tackle this project.

Dennis

i have a question as to how or where to purchase a CheyTac M200. I am in the military with no criminal record or history and i can not find a place to purchase this rifle does anyone have any ideas as to where a purchase like this can be made.

i have a question as to how or where to purchase a CheyTac M200. I am in the military with no criminal record or history and i can not find a place to purchase this rifle does anyone have any ideas as to where a purchase like this can be made.

Chas1
user_online.gif

Platinum Member

Re: Decisions,Decisions...
im your huckleberry, thank you for your service, I appreciate it. send an email to this address

[email protected]

They should be able to direct you. Stay safe.
Courtesy of Chas1 ... good luck!

Ed

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.