Deadly Precision Rifles!

Akoutdoors

I've been trying to get a hold of Lorenzo Young at Deadly precision Rifles for over a week with no response. Not sure where my gun is and it was suppose to be shipped out 2 weeks ago.

Has anyone contacted him recently? I've tried his ph and email.

I'm trying to go goat hunting in bear country and want a little more HP than my 7mms.

It's a LH Tac300 .300 wm.

Thanks

I e-mailed him on Sept. 4th and got a reply on Sept. 10th. I'd stay on him constantly about where your rifle is. I live West of DPG. My rifle was sent East. Maybe could happen to anybody but it's been one thing after another.

finish-02-look-down.gif

http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f19/deadly-precision-gunsmithing-114990/

I am still waiting for my refund on a rifle the I order two years ago. Lorenzo texted me a little more than a month ago and said he was working on my refund . No refund yet!!!! This has been more than unbelievable , I have filed complains but with the state of Utah

I am still waiting for my refund on a rifle the I order two years ago. Lorenzo texted me a little more than a month ago and said he was working on my refund . No refund yet!!!! This has been more than unbelievable , I have filed complains but with the state of Utah

BUMMER! Road trip .................................

Update on Lorenzo "deadlyperisiongunsmithing ". The Utah state fraud department called Lorenzo yesterday and he now has till the end of this month to refund my money that he has had for over two years! If he doesn't pay I can and will file charges against him and he will be find An additional $2500 by the state . At my request they are going to forward my file to the ATF. This is been the worst transaction I have ever been in! Lorenzo has lie soo many times , i just want my $3650 back so I can just move on.

Hey Guys,
If anyone from LRH needs help on a build for this year, let me know. I set aside some time slots for this time of year just as a bailout for shooters in crunches. Sorry to hear about the other 'smith...
Chris
Benchmark Barrels

Hey Guys,
If anyone from LRH needs help on a build for this year, let me know. I set aside some time slots for this time of year just as a bailout for shooters in crunches. Sorry to hear about the other 'smith...
Chris
Benchmark Barrels

I'll nibble. PM incoming.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.