Dead sled, game sled or others?

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by RangerBrad, Oct 30, 2011.

1. RangerBrad

RangerBrad Well-Known Member

Have any of yal used these game sled type products (tarp style blankets you wrap around animal to drag out) to move your animals? How did they work for you? I'll be hunting some country about a mile off the road for bear and deer this year and was wondering about them. Thank's, Brad

2. bigngreen

bigngreen Well-Known Member

A sled of some kind is a life saver!! We've just used the orange kids sleds for years and they do good but can hang up on sagebrush a little, across more open stuff you can cruise. Even if you can just get something under the front shoulders it makes it easier. I'm going to try a dead sled next year, looks easier to deal with than packing a sled in and the game may track a little better behind a guy.

3. FEENIX

FEENIX Well-Known Member

Last edited: Nov 1, 2011
  4. retiredcpo

retiredcpo Well-Known Member

I love my dead sled
    retiredcpo

5. DeerHunter3114

DeerHunter3114 New Member

Brad,
    You will not be disappointed with the Game Sled product, it has and is being used throughout the US/Canada/Africa with tremendous success. Check out www.gamesled.com and review testimonials and or photos of its use. As well go to you-tube and view the videos. This product was developed for persons such as you; where huntings does not start until you are a mile back and on your own. For size and ease of use with the result you demand, you may want to check this out. Alan

6. geargrinder

geargrinder Well-Known Member

+1.

Love mine too!

7. geargrinder

geargrinder Well-Known Member

+1.

Love mine too!