DE 338 EDGE - for Down Under Hunter

DE cheekpiece?

Shawn, I am interested in the cheekpiece you have mounted on this rifle. You say it is a DE cheekpiece. Where can I purchase one? Presently I have a home made one on my LRF and even though it works this looks better. This is a handsome rifle you have put together for our friends down under. Thanks

Just loaded up around 70 rounds with the 300 smk to break the rifle in and also see what its capable of over the next few days.

I am getting a folding bench made, but its not ready to go yet. How accurate should shooting it with bipod and rear bag prone be, compared with using a mechanical rest ??

I reckon that 100 m zero target is gonna look fairly big on 22x ??.

Cheers

DUH

Clean. Very Clean. Anything that resembles the M40A1 or Mod70 Varmint gets my vote. It just makes a clean looking hunting rifle. COngrats. Good light fotos too. I can actually see the gun. Thanks.

Nice gun Shawn. It amazes me when i go look at my dads guns and see the work you do. Hopefully one day i will have you build me one of these :)

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.