Daypack Suggestions

Supermag

I am just wondering what backpacks/daypacks you guys use for hunting. I'm looking at the Badlands 2200 or Superday and was wondering if anyone had experience with these or any other recomendations.

don't know about the badlands, but have ordered a new Fred Barta model from Eberlestock. it has the features I have been looking for in a daypack.
nmhunter

You won't go wrong w/a badlands pack -i think the superday has a built in rifle scabbard.
Look at sagecreek outfitters for badlands packs.

I have an eberlestock x1 pack - it'sreal nice !

I would agree, I have been using Badlands for some time now and really like them.

As far as the Eberlestock pack I know nothing about except what I have read. I may try one myself!

I have both the Superday, and the 2200. For a backpack/three day size pack the Badlands packs are very good. The Superday is just about perfect for a daypack, with all kids of pockets to put rangefinders, gps, knives, extra clothes, water, food, etc.

If you want a bigger ruck, for mountian hunting, backpacking, etc., then there's really only two choices... Mysteryranch, and Kifaru. Both excellent.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.