Daugters gun

colorado

I need some info on scopes for my daughters Remington VTR 308 , something with adjustable turrets would be great . Although shes 12 her shooting ability is incredable she is very consistant out to 300+ yds and I want optics that are worthy of her ability . money is tight but Im willing to spend $400 or so.
Thank you in advance

Check out the Nitrex by Weaver TR2-4-20x50mm Side Focus with pullup target type turrets available at www.natchezss.com This is a discontinued model, so good discount off normal selling price and Nitrex has a $100 rebate on it till March 31. Scope basically same as a Weaver Super Slam, but less than 1/2 the price. Darn good glass in it. Scope is made in Japan. Heck of a scope for a bargain price. Only two complaints about the TR2s....its weight and the one model with illumination reticle....seems some problem with it has been voiced by a few of its buyers. I have two of the TR2s and am very happy with them. Its worth a look.

Check out the Nitrex by Weaver TR2-4-20x50mm Side Focus with pullup target type turrets available at www.natchezss.com This is a discontinued model, so good discount off normal selling price and Nitrex has a $100 rebate on it till March 31. Scope basically same as a Weaver Super Slam, but less than 1/2 the price. Darn good glass in it. Scope is made in Japan. Heck of a scope for a bargain price. Only two complaints about the TR2s....its weight and the one model with illumination reticle....seems some problem with it has been voiced by a few of its buyers. I have two of the TR2s and am very happy with them. Its worth a look.

Thank you very much I will check that out right now ... a sale is always good

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.