Dangerous incounters

I'll take the Rhino-I'm only going to Australia or Africa after St Patrick takes care of the snakes.
Broz sorry to hear about the ribs-those core injuries are worse than busted limbs in my opinion. I had one make some world finals class jumps under me, felt great about riding it out! On the next days XRAY's my spine resembled a spiral staircase, snapped me like a whip, I just thought I won coming off might have been better I used to fall pretty good. I never liked tree stands, my friends will tell you they looked more like tree forts. With rails all the way around one of the kids was always kicking me in the ribs to complain I was snoring. Nobody ever fell though. We did build a few in the nose bleed section that were an adventure getting in and out of.

Great point. I sit here with broken ribs from a horse wreck 2 weeks ago and I look at my crooked wrist broken in a tree stand fall. How could I not agree...lightbulb:D:D

Jeff
I know how that goes the only animals to ever hurt me have been my own damned horses, the one do do it the worst my mare I ride the most and she did it at a year old (ornery little ****). When that one ^ was just a few months old. My dad had brought home a gelding that had been abused, starved down, you name it. Well I walk out in the pasture to see momma and baby (dads new gelding he's been around for about a month by now) thinks he wants to come say hi. My geld (the self appointed babysitter) did not agree, them two where up on there hind feet after each other maybe 20' away. I believe that's the only time a horse has really scared me. When the dust settled both geldings took a trip to the vet to get put back together. Momma btw was always glad when I came around to occupy the little one.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.